Thursday, September 13, 2012

SENuke XCr: How to Write Epic Blog Posts that Rank Well

SENuke XCr
- Free SEnuke XCr Software Downloads And Information
How to Write Epic Blog Posts that Rank Well
Sep 13th 2012, 21:47


I started writing for Income Diary one year ago. Through 34 posts, I've learned a lot about writing great online content - particularly content that ranks well with search engines. I'm proud to say that many of my articles show up on Google's front page (for terms like "great thoughts" and "Steve Jobs life lessons"). This type of content is the engine driving Income Diary's success. I'm not privy to the exact statistics, but I know that Income Diary gets a huge monthly traffic stream from Google. As more and more articles are published online every day, the competition to earn Google's top spot gets ever-fiercer. If you want to rank well in 2012 and beyond, you'll have to write truly extraordinary content. I'm here to share with you what I know about doing just that. You too can write epic blog posts that rank on Google's front page for popular keywords. The Super Walmart in my town is the ultimate one-stop-shopping locale. You can buy clothes, groceries, bicycles, electronics, get your hair cut, have your eyes inspected, and get your car's oil changed - all in one place. commentary :

I really enjoyed this post and it asks an important question. Do long or short blog posts rank better, get more traffic, are easier to...


The post How to Write Epic Blog Posts that Rank Well appeared first on Make Money Online NewZ.






via Make Money Online NewZ http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MakeMoneyOnlineNewz/~3/fy83mIdOyy8/

Delicious Digg Evernote Facebook Google Bookmarks LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment